Daniel Of The Boustrophedonical Perspective (maboo) wrote,
Daniel Of The Boustrophedonical Perspective

  • Mood:

Rotovision? Rotovating? Or talking a load of rot?

Does anyone know what term I'm trying to remember here, a term that describes an art style which produces images with a very similar quality to Dave McKean's illustrations for Gaiman's "The Wolves In The Wall" and the cover for "Coraline"?

I want to say it's called rotovision or rotovating, and I know it's been discussed several years ago. Anyway, trying to recall what the term is is bugging me at the moment, like when you've got a name you just can't catch hold of in your memory, and I'd love to know...
Tags: art
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded